2015 is a big year for me. I’m out of full-time education for the first time since I started Primary school. I’m working my first full-time job. I’m living away from home and, for the first time, I’m seriously considering my long term future.
With all of this comes rather more goals and plans than I wrote about in my post last week. While the focus of that post was to pick one thing to really work on this year, I wanted to make a list of the various things that I would like to get done between now and 2016. I’m very fond of lists, and having one posted somewhere gives me a sense of accountability.
- Write 750 words per day, minimum. I have elaborated on this in a previous post.
- Complete the first drafts of the first two books in the ‘Spirited Prey’ series. (Urban fantasy.)
- Complete first drafts of two short stories in the ‘Cicada’ series. (Science Fiction.)
- Write at least one blog post per week.
- Read for at least fifteen minutes each day.
- Read and review at least one book per month.
- Retain my current job after the 6 month probationary period.
- Continue learning how to crochet.
- Complete 4 large crochet projects. This will most likely include two blankets and two jumpers.
- Make a successful trip to America to visit my very good friend, Elizabeth Sade.